We understand that there is concern surrounding the outbreak of COVID-19. San Juan Airlines is committed to the safety and security of our passengers and staff and is making proactive decisions to ensure we deliver a safe travel experience. We encourage all travelers to visit the CDC website and continue to make informed decisions about travel.
We want you to book and travel in confidence with us and are doing the following:
- Between each flight, disinfecting any surface that might come in contact with passengers, including door handles (inside and out), arm rests, interior panels, seats (including seat backs and adjustment levers), seat belts and buckles, and baggage areas.
- Asking passengers to handle their own baggage, including placing their bags on the scale pre-flight, taking their bags to the aircraft, and loading their bags into the aircraft. If passengers are not able to carry or load their bags, our staff will handle the bags with disposable gloves and discard them after use.
- At the end of each day, using a strong disinfecting solution that meets the guidelines of the CDC to do a comprehensive cleaning of each aircraft that was used that day.
- Asking that all employees and passengers use hand sanitizer placed in terminal check-in locations
- Asking any passengers who are sick to reschedule their travel and any employees who are sick to not come into work
Please note that out of concern for the safety of our passengers and staff, we will not allow passengers who are exhibiting flu-like symptoms to board our aircraft.
In addition to our per-seat flight services, you can Charter one of our 3 or 5 seat aircraft. You have full use of aircraft and pick the time you want to travel. A private aircraft charter means you won’t be exposed to others.
If you decide not to travel, we have very flexible change and cancellation policies in place to support you.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (800) 874-4434. Our agents will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for choosing San Juan Airlines!